Pizza Places in Canada
SLICES FOR SMILES
Buy a smile for a toonie, October 17 to November 20, to help support
Slices for Smiles and Children´s Miracle Network!
Join us at your local Pizza Pizza location to help support our semi-annual Slices for Smiles fundraiser. From October 17 until November 20, we’ll be selling 10″ cheesy pepperoni half-smile pizzas for a toonie in an effort to raise more than $400, 000 for Children’s Miracle Network and its eight member children’s hospitals across the country.
How else can you help?
You can also support the fundraiser by adding a donation to any orders placed by phone, online or through Pizza Pizza´s handy mobile ordering apps.
In 2015, Slices for Smiles raised 0, 000, for a total of over million since the Foundation was created in 2007.
We appreciate your help in supporting Children’s Miracle Network and their member children’s hospitals across Canada!
ABOUT CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK®
Children’s Miracle Network® raises funds and awareness for 170 member hospitals, 14 of which are in Canada. Donations stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and research. Its various fundraising partners and programs support the non-profit´s mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. Find out why children´s hospitals need community support, identify your member hospital and learn how you can Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are, at and
Hospitals that Slices for Smiles fundraisers support:
- LONDON: Children’s Health Foundation
- OTTAWA: CHEO
- TORONTO: The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
- HAMILTON: McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation
- QUEBEC: Operation Enfant Soleil
- SASKATCHEWAN: Children’s Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan
- MANITOBA: Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba
- NOVA SCOTIA: IWK Health Centre Foundation
DID YOU KNOW? FACTS ABOUT SMILES
- A smile is contagious: neurons in the brain have a synchronizing feature that keeps you in sync with who are you speaking to. If they smile, you’ll smile!
- Smiling is like medicine! A genuine smile, where you smile big enough to squint your eyes, boosts your immune system by decreasing cortisol in your body.
- Smiling is our first facial expression. Babies start smiling even while they’re in the womb.
- Smiling can reduce blood pressure. Not only will those endorphins elevate your mood, but they will also lower your blood pressure – so essentially, smiles save lives!
- Best Refrigerator Repair appliancerepair-sd.com.